Sunday, February 17, 2013

UFO or Missile Passes Near The Russian Meteor - Feb 15, 2013

Could they have deployed missiles that quickly?

When I watched this it just struck me as odd how quickly it appears out of nowhere and then it looks like it could be some type of UFO craft burning up and then it looks like there is a break away emergency pod like an ejection seat they have in fighter jets only this one is able to fly away...

Also I thought that it is very strange the Russian government warning people to stay away from the debris, when have you ever heard of any government doing that just for meteor debris?

A similar missile was fired at the asteroid DA14 ( See our former article ).

I am just putting this out there, take a look for yourself and tell me what you think...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment