Sunday, March 31, 2013

Unknown Entity Caught At Texas Gas Plant? 2013

Witness Statement:

I was working the night shift on an x-ray crew at a material gas plant. This was around 3 am and there was only four of us in the plant at the time.

I took this picture after seeing something swaying side to side out of the corner of my eye. I was in the basket of a man lift coming down when I took the picture.

By the time I unhooked my harness to get out of the basket the creature was gone. The police were called and walked premises. The officer told me there were 26 UFO sighting calls throughout that night.

If you zoom in you can see the silhouettes of eyes and elongated mouth. I have no doubt of what I believed I seen that night. The other person that saw it with me took off running for the truck. Ken Pheifer.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment